Thursday, December 18, 2008

Making of a Shadow

The quality of life is dying, and my heart has long since turned to ash. Woe, to those with hope, filled with the promise of a new day; fore they shall find themselves along another way. This way is blocked and somehow choking the dreams I once knew. Who's to say its not meant to be. No one's here to hear. I'm left alone in this place of shadows, where moonlight touches not. Vines encircling my mind, pinning my body to drain it of its fight. The gods are gone now, forsaken and dead. My soul cries out once more as blackened thorns pierce ever deeper, continuing to bleed a silvery white with my life fading away to grey. And here i come at last to lie, in death's sweet repose.Just another shadow, one more trap laid to rest within this labyrinth.

No comments:

Post a Comment